1: We are currently looking for a scientist or technician organic chemistry and analysis
About the role
The scientist or technican brings in chemical synthesis and analytical experiences about e.g. maleimide conjugation of functional groups (near infrared labels, fluorophores, chelators, fatty acids, etc.) to our single-domain antibodies among other peptides. You are familiar with and has experience with modern and relevant chemical synthesis techniques in the above mentioned field. You will do experimental laboratory work by yourself, as well you work closely together with a small team of other scientists and/or technicians. You frequently report progress of your experimental work.
What we expect
• You keep an Academic or a HBO level / University of applied sciences degree in organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, life sciences, or equivalent.
• Have a background in organic chemistry, analysis and protein purification
• Have experience in chemical synthes, modern chemical and biochemical analytical assays, HPLC, MS, Western blotting, etc.
• Have an affinity with (bio)pharmaceutical research
• Be a results-oriented team player, but also capable of working individually, but always pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
• Have the ability to work successfully in a small organization.
What we offer
You will be part of a (very) small company. When the results from our development programs are excellent, we aim to become a fast growing and great company to work for. Remuneration is at CAO university level..
Please send your CV and cover letter, stating the title of the position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org