We are currently looking for a technician fibrosis
About the role
The technican brings laboratory techniques about biochemical, pharmaceutical and mechanistic aspects of fibrosis-related research to the company. You are familiar with modern and relevant laboratory techniques on molecular fibrosis targets and pharmaceutical solutions in that field. You will do experimental laboratory work by yourself, as well you work closely together with a small team of technicians. You frequently report progress of your experimental work.
What we expect
• You keep an HBO level / University of applied sciences degree in biomedical sciences, biochemistry, biotechnology, life sciences, or equivalent.
• Have a background in biochemistry, in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, molecular biology
• Have experience in cell culture, modern biochemical analytical assays, Western blotting, ELISA, IHC microscopy, etc.
• Experience in molecular biological / genetic techniques and cloning is advantageous
• Have an affinity with (bio)pharmaceutical research
• Be a results-oriented team player, but also capable of working individually, but always pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
• Have the ability to work successfully in a small organization.
What we offer
You will be part of a (very) small company. When the results from our development programs are excellent, we aim to become a fast growing and great company to work for. Remuneration is at CAO university level.
Please send your CV and cover letter, stating the title of the position you are applying for, to email@example.com